Community Residential Facility
Our Reintegration Program (CRF) offers case management and correctional planning in a supportive living environment for men transitioning from correctional facilities. Applicants must show commitment to living a pro-social and law-abiding lifestyle. Applications are completed via Correctional Services Canada (CSC) or self-referral while in a CSC facility.
New Leaf Program
Provides housing and wraparound supports to adult men in the community overcoming situations of homelessness due to acute mental illness and/or substance abuse. Clients are required to demonstrate reasonable level of stabilization in their recovery journey as well as a readiness to live a substance-free lifestyle. Service provider and self-referral accepted.
- 21 to 60 years of age
- Ability to comply with house rules, treatment programs, work requirements (when applicable), and curfews
- Agreement to actively participate in case management plans and processes
- 30 days of sobriety prior to intake
- 3 months of mental health stability or actively taking medication
- Willing to live in an abstinence environment
- Demonstrated high accountability and dedication to making positive life changes